Best Tinder Bios For Boys/ Guys
It seemed like the Tinder bios were pushed into the background for a while as more and more of us became obsessed with indifference. We will probably delete this next week. But as things become more physically constrained, app conversations help us reach new places. UK daily convoys increased by 12% between February and March 2020, and if done right, it all starts with electricity…
What Are The Best Tinder Bios for Boys/Guys?
I’ll say it plainly here, but to get a better one you need a bio… If you don’t want to be the one skipping one here (lame), or never here, message me on Instagram (lamer?). You have to be in it to win it. There are a hundred different suitors for every potential match, so it’s important to do your best to impress. Especially after you’ve handpicked some good photos.
Here are The Best Tinder Bios For Guys or Boys
- Well here’s the deal: I am a smart, intelligent, sweet guy who just finished his MBA, with a well-paying job but in a new city. So, if you swipe right and feel that the guy in the pic looks anything like a nice person, and we will grab coffee Ready? Swipe!
- Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunities.
- I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
- Send me an emoji that represents our first date, I’ll send you an emoji that represents our future
- 73% gentleman. 27 % rogue
- “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
- Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
- I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
- Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
- Dark chocolate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry Garcia??
- “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
- “I’m no good with bios”
- If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have the best. I’m always awful.
- Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
- If you like protein shakes and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into Crossfit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for
- You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
- Getting lost in the supermarket was scary, mamma would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
- I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her if she’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a dating partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as I am, together with a swipe right.
Some Funny Tinder Bios for guys
- I am banking on your standards being a lot lower than mines
- I am 6 feet & 4 inches. Those are two measurements
- Don’t bother messaging me if you are only looking for hookups.
- I am cultured in that I like imported beers and traveling. If you can’t laugh at yourself I will.
- Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness is greatly appreciated.”
- “Premium Cat Facts available on request.
- I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 instills. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for your summer weddings. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people, and the Oxford comma. My dog hates pictures.
- I have multiple passports, but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll marry you there to get you in.”
- Not interested in any tagline. It’s up to you.
- “Surfer. Tech entrepreneur. Frequent traveler. But when I’m done with the work for the day, the computer power is down and it’s time for some fun – whether we’re hitting Aspen’s slopes for a weekend trip, catching a live rock concert, or headed to Paris for some fresh-baked croissants and the best espresso on the planet. Wanna join? Message me & let’s chat.”
- Most eligible bachelor
- Just message if you have the curiosity to know more
- Your eyes are beautiful. Oh, wait…did you just blush? Then swipe right.
- Happiness is what I am looking for…Will you be my happiness?
- “I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean, stealing top-secret information, and sipping mai tais… shaken, not stirred.
- Okay, fine. I exaggerated *just* a smidge. But I do like a good mai tai and I got a B+ in my 5th-grade science class. Message me for more straight talk, and I’ll send you FB links, photos of science fair trophies, and much MUCH more…”
- “Manhattan, Med School, Dog Lover.
- Ranked 4th in the world for thumb wrestling.”
- English, Terrible comedian, 6 ft – perfect big spoon, Good cook Animal Lover Winner of a Beauty contest in monopoly, Owner of car, Good whistler, Gym goer, Spider killer, Disney world regular, Best hair where I work
- Made 50 Shades of Grey seems nothing in front of me
- “6’5 and easy-going … BA in history and literature but proudly employed in construction. Big fan of wandering the city, be it on foot or on a bike and exploring all it has to offer. Avid reader, cook, snowboarder, and film buff.”
- “Married. A couple of kids. Looking for some side action. Just kidding. Single, 3 Tamagotchi. Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me.”
- Taller than you in heels, Love positive people, quirks, good wine, Italian food, tense movies, live music, decadence, Open to most things, but let’s start with a casual date.
Some short and sweet Tinder Bios for guys
- Always give 100%. Unless you’re giving blood.
- Everything you’ve been searching for.
- I hear you like bad boys, well, I’m bad at everything
- Call me Turkish Delight, because I’m always the last one to be picked
Three Line Bios Tinder Bios for guys
- Loves long walks on the beach
- Once traveled around Ireland in a three-wheeler
- Not to be trusted around carbs
- Cracking taste in music
- Expert breakfast cook
- Love festivals and city-breaks
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder of Best Emulators and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.