Download ePSXe Emulator For Android And PC
If you are looking for an emulator to emulate Playstation on your PC or mobile phone and you are confused a little bit that which one you should prefer. In this article, we have explained the advantages and features of ePSXe so that you can decide whether to use it or not. If you have convinced yourself to the download ePSXe application, We have mentioned the direct download link below.
What is ePSXe?
ePSXe is an emulator which emulates the PlayStation video game console. It is for x86-based PC hardware with Microsoft Windows and Linux, as well as devices running on the Android platform. The application is developed by three people, using the aliases calb, _Demo_ and Galtor. The program is Closed-source so you don’t have to worry about the security of the application.
Every PlayStation player wants to relive the time and want to feel those nostalgic games but finding a PlayStation game console and its games is a hard task, but the ePSXe emulator resolves this issue.
Features of ePSXe for PC
- Uses of plug-ins to emulate GPU, SPU (sound), and CD-ROM drive functions.
- SaveState Support
- Setup assistant to setup comfortably
- Native support for PPF patches
- CD ROM emulation
- Rewritten MDEC decoder
- Cheat codes support
- Added HLE BIOS support
- Added support for Konami Justifier gun
- Added support to overclock the PSX CPU
- Crash fix in the Russian language
- Fixed the >2GB PBP ROMs support
Features of ePSXe for Android
- New hardware renderer
- Gameshark cheat codes
- Peopsxgl OpenGL plugin support
- Analog input on the touchscreen
- Support for Intel x86 devices
- Support BluezIME gamepads
- Improved gamepad mapping
- Android 4.0 Holo interface
- GPU: Most GPU plug-ins are available as freeware or open-source and run with either Direct3D, OpenGL, or the Glide API. Most of the GPU plugins require game-specific hacks to run games.
- SPU: The SPU plug-ins can emulate everything from sound effects to music, with varying degrees of success and depending on the plug-in settings, and of course, how the plug-in is used.
- CD-ROM: ePSXe comes with a core CD-ROM plug-in but many others are available for freeware download and many can emulate up to seven different types of reading modes.
- Input: The core plug-in is sufficient but there are others that allow for more functionality and add extra features to the system.
Read More: 15+ Best Neo Geo Emulators For PC In 2022
ePSXe emulator is able to run almost all the PlayStation games somewhat accurately. Few games run flawlessly without extensive configuration and trial by error testing. In the case any game does not run successfully or properly, patches written for the game in question can be used, though few games have patches available.
System requirements to run ePSXe
ePSXe’s system requirements for PC version:
|Minimum system requirements:||Recommended system configuration:|
|Intel Pentium III CPU||Intel Pentium 4 CPU|
|256 MB of RAM||512 MB of RAM|
|16 MB VRAM||32 MB VRAM|
|Windows XP SP3||Windows XP SP3|
|DirectX 8||DirectX 9|
- Processor: ARM-based processor or x86 (Intel Atom)
- Operating system: Android 2.3.3 or newer versions
- RAM: 256MB RAM
ePSXe emulator is a great choice for those who love to play PlayStation games. The application not just comes with great features but the app also does not contain ads either.
If you liked the content then don’t forget to share this with your gamer friends and if you have any questions about how to install or how to use this application, please leave your comment below the article. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder of Best Emulators and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.